HFEN is established to provide good, practical information to help healthy adults in promoting Healthy Living efforts.
The HFEN Healthy Lifestyle 90 Days Challenge Programme is not recommended for the following:
- People who are underweight or have an eating disorder.
- Children (under 18 years old) or Adult over 60 Years Old.
- Pregnant women or breast feeding mothers.
- People recovering from surgery.
- Type 1 diabetics taking medication for their diabetes.
- Those who are frail or have a significant underlying medical condition should speak to their doctor first, as they would before embarking on any weight-loss regime.
- Those who are not sure about whether it may affect their prescribed medications should to speak to their doctor first.
- People feeling unwell or have a fever If you answer yes to any of the questions below, we would recommend you to consult your doctor before starting this or any exercise program.
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- Have you been told by your doctor that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor because you have a heart condition?
- Have you had any chest pain in the past month when not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance as a result of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness/collapse?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem (e.g. back, knee, or hip) that could be made worse by exercise?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing medication for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information gathered in HFEN Healthy Lifestyle 90 Days Challenge Programme or in HFEN website.
We do not guarantee that the information will be completely accurate. Therefore HFEN or their Motivators cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies published. It is advised that all visitors check information provided on this site with a professional source.
HFEN and its Motivators who are assisting in running HFEN Healthy Lifestyle 90 Days Challenge Programme disclaim all liability or loss in conjunction with any content provided here. We disclaim any liability for products or services recommended on the HFEN website / Facebook site or What's App group including defective products or direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use or the inability to use the materials/information published or products recommended through HFEN.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A QUALIFIED PRACTITIONER BEFORE USING ANY DIETARY, EXERCISE OR HEALTH ADVICE FROM HFEN We urge/recommend all our HFEN Challengers (participants) to seek medical / professional advice before beginning on HFEN Healthy Lifestyle 90 Days Challenge Programme which will include some element of Diet & exercise, training regime.
When embarking on HFEN Healthy Lifestyle 90 Days Challenge Programme we also urge challengers to start slowly and gradually. Always select exercises that are safe. If you experience discomfort, distress or any other symptom whilst exercising please do not continue.
WE RESPECT THE SAFETY AND WELL-BEING OF HFEN CHALLENGERS (Participants) THEREFORE WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY DIAGNOSIS OR MEDICAL ADVICE.
Results May Vary for each challengers, and Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person. Whether genetic or environmental, it should be noted that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.
HFEN Healthy Lifestyle 90 days Challenge Programme is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, discussed during HFEN challenge is for educational purposes only. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have been mentioned during HFEN Healthy Lifestyle 90 Days Challenge Programme.
HFEN Healthy Lifestyle 90 days Challenge Programme designer or any of its motivators who are guiding you during the 90 days HFEN Challenge Programme do not take any responsibility for any complication you may have in your health, if you see any significant changes in your health which is not normal, you are requested to seek Immediate Professional Medical advice from your doctor and immediately inform your respective motivators.
Throughout this HFEN challenge programme there will be external sites links shared. These external sites contain information created and maintained by other individuals and organisations and are provided for the user’s convenience. HFEN and its Motivators do not control nor can they guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this information. Neither is it intended to endorse any view expressed nor reflect its importance by inclusion in HFEN Challenge Programme.
All information contained within HFEN 90 Days Challenge Programme, HFEN website, Facebook group/page is the property of HFEN Limited and is not to be used without written authorisation from the owner. All product names and trademarks mentioned in any part of the HFEN challenge programme belong to their respective owners. The information on this page may NOT be accurate; therefore you should NOT take any of the content as a source of reference for any reason whatsoever! You are responsible for comparing the information with an accurate source before using any, or part of this content.
We request all the participants to donate HFEN any amount by the end of 3rd week of the programme to help poor orphaned kids and old people. Please note that there is NO FEE for HFEN's 90 Days Challenge Programme.
I hereby declare that I have fully read and understood the above disclaimer. I further state that my decision to enroll in the HFEN’s 90 days challenge programme constitutes as my acceptance to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
This is a 'Referral Only' programme. You will need the Challenge Programme details of the person who referred you to complete the registration process. Please keep the details handy at the time of registration.
I read the above mentioned HFEN's 90-Days Healthy Lifestyle CP-29 DISCLAIMER. *